Prowse & Co. was appointed in 2008 by the New Zealand Government to provide PR and editorial services across Europe. Since then, we have successfully delivered a range of campaigns in the UK, France, Germany and Italy to raise awareness of New Zealand’s primary sectors and kiwi companies operating in Europe.
• PR campaigns around major events including the Rugby World Cup 2011, the Hobbit film trilogy and Embassy events in London, Paris, Milan and Hamburg.
• A high profile campaign to promote the country’s Health Technology sector, including editing a Government White Paper and PR support for a ‘healthcare visiting expert’ programme.
• PR and event management logistics around major European trade shows including SIAL, Frankfurt Book Fair, ProWein, MEDICA, CeBIT.
• Researched, written and distributed a wide range of content including media briefings, news releases, ministerial briefings and feature articles.
• Written numerous case studies of New Zealand companies operating in Europe from sectors including Healthcare, Food and Drink, Environmental Technologies, the Creative Industries, ICT, Sport and Luxury Goods.